Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where I've Been... And Where I'm Gonna Go!


visited 14 states (28%)
Create your own visited map of The United States

These are the states I have actually visited or lived in (not including DC) and I cannot wait until AYCJ to expand that list!

Hopefully I'll also end up in these states:
1. Washington (Seattle)
2. California (LA, San Fran, Sacramento)
3. Utah (Salt Lake City)
4. Mass (Boston)
5. Arizona (Phoenix)
6. Colorado (Denver)

And depending on how things go, I might go to these other Jet Blue states:
1. Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh) - although it's pretty close to where I am in Ohio...
2. North Carolina (Charlotte or Raleigh)
3. Vermont (Burlington)
4. Hartford (Connecticut)
5. New Jersey (Newark)
6. Maine (Portland)
7. Virginia (Richmond)

Then my map could look like this!!

visited 27 states (54%)
Create your own visited map of The United States

And after this, I need to focus on international travel cuz my international map be lookin' weak!!


visited 4 states (1.77%)
Create your own visited map of The World

So I might hit up an international location if the extra int'l taxes aren't toooo crazy. Possibilities include:
1. Colombia (Bogota)
2. Puerto Rico (Aguadilla,Ponce, San Juan
3. Barbados
4. Bermuda
5. Mexico (Cancun - though I did go to a Mex border city once, lol, but that's not the same!)
6. Jamaica (Kingston or Montego Bay)
7. The Bahammas (Nassua)
8. Dominican Republic (Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santo Domingo, or Santiaga)
9. Costa Rica (San Jose)
10. St. Lucia
11. St. Maartan

And then my map would look like this!! (okay, not a big diff cuz those islands are so tiny!)

visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World

No comments:

Post a Comment